MEETING SPACE / PROJECTORS
The library offers access to public meeting spaces and built-in projectors.
The library has three public meeting spaces that can be reserved up to 3 months in advance for free, public meetings. Fees apply if food or drink is being served. Please call the library to reserve a meeting space. For more details, click here to read our online policy manual.
- Staff cannot troubleshoot connectivity to the projector beyond the instructions on this sheet.
- The library provides specific cables and adapters upon request, but makes no guarantee to have what is needed for every situation.
- The library will not be liable for any damage to equipment incurred during use of library equipment.
- Patrons may not make any adjustments to the projector itself.
- Laptops can connect to the projector via an HDMI connect.
- Please note that the built in HDMI port on some computers (particularly Mac computers) are low powered and may not work. You may request to use an amplifier when checking in.