Coeur d'Alene Branch
The library offers access to public meeting spaces and built-in projectors. The library has 3 public meeting spaces that can be reserved up to 3 months in advance for free, public meetings. Fees apply if food or drink is being served. For more details, read our online policy manual. PLEASE NOTE:
- Staff cannot troubleshoot connectivity to the projector beyond the instructions on this sheet.
- The library provides specific cables and adapters upon request, but makes no guarantee to have what is needed for every situation.
- The library will not be liable for any damage to equipment incurred during use of library equipment.
- Patrons may not make any adjustments to the projector itself.
- Laptops can connect to the projector via an HDMI connect.
- Please note that the built in HDMI port on some computers are low powered and may not work. You may need to use an external or amplified HDMI adapter.
- Wireless mode will not work for streaming video. For video streaming, the above wired connection is recommended.
- Download and install the EasyMP Network Projection Software:
- Download EasyMP for Windows
- Download EasyMP for Mac OS X v10.6.x – v10.11.x
Lake City Branch
The Lake City Public Library has a single meeting room that seats up to 10 people. The meeting room is first come, first serve.