The library provides easy access to the Internet, printing, scanning, and research tools while visiting.
- 33 Filtered Internet Workstations (Main Level)
- 4 Filtered Teen Workstations (Main Level)
- 1 Express Workstation (Park Level)
- 6 Children’s Filtered Internet Workstations (Park Level – for Children 12 years or younger)
- 6 Children’s Multimedia Workstations (Park Level – for Children 12 years or younger)
- 2 Learning Stations (Main Level)
- 7 Catalog Workstations (Main & Park Levels)
All Internet Workstations include:
- 2 hours per session (15 minute on Express)
- High Speed Internet
- Software includes: Microsoft Word 2010, Microsoft Excel 2010, Microsoft Publisher 2010, Microsoft PowerPoint 2010
- Access for Flash drives (USB)
- DVD Drives (Writing Rooms Only)
Catalogs and Learning Workstations include:
- Open Access – No time limits
- Access to all library database subscriptions.
- Catalog access, which allows patrons to view the library materials for the CDA Library and other CIN libraries, and place holds, check account statuses, and renew items.
Printing is available at all public workstations, as well as from laptops and most wireless devices. Printing can also be done from home. Prints cost 10¢ per black and white page, and 20¢ per color page. Scanning to a flash drive is available.
WiFi is also available throughout the building for patron convenience.