- American Association of Law Libraries – Legal Information Toolkit – Written by: Marsha Thomas, University of Utah S.J. Quinney Law Library, and Betsy Sandison, Baltimore County Circuit Court Law Library. Offered by: Legal Information Service to the Public Special Interest Section of the American Association of Law Libraries. This is a toolkit meant to help public librarians understand the process of legal research, effectively develop and use the information located within their libraries, utilize information located outside their libraries, with the end goal of helping the patron locate the legal information they need.
- Court Assistance Office – This website provides tools and information for people who want to represent themselves in court, or who are unable to afford an attorney and would otherwise be unable to get their day in court.
- Government Printing Office – US Code, Congressional Bills, Congressional Record, Federal Register
- Idaho Laws/Rules
- Idaho Legal Aid – This site provides information, resources and links that can assist you in helping to find the legal assistance you need.
- Idaho Supreme Court
- LawHelp.org – LawHelp.org helps people of low and moderate incomes find free legal aid programs in their communities, answers to questions about their legal rights and forms to help them with their legal problems.
- Patents & Trademarks– Search patents (1976 to present) registered with the US Patent and Trademark Office by patent number or topic.
- US Code – Search the law of the land.