- 2-1-1 Idaho Careline – The 2-1-1 Idaho CareLine, a free statewide community Information and Referral service, is a program of the Idaho Department of Health and Welfare. Our comprehensive database includes programs that offer free or low cost Health and Human services or social services, such as Rental Assistance, Energy Assistance, Medical Assistance, Food and Clothing, Child Care Resources, Emergency Shelter, and more.
- 2020 Census – The 2020 Census counts every person living in the 50 states, District of Columbia, and five U.S. territories. The census provides critical data that lawmakers, business owners, teachers, and many others use to provide daily services, products, and support for you and your community.
- AARP Tax-Aide – AARP Foundation Tax-aide is the nations largest free, volunteer-run tax assistance and preparation service.
- City of Coeur d’Alene
- City of Spokane
- Coeur d’Alene City Election Information
- Coeur d’Alene Public School Board Meeting Minutes
- Government Printing Office – US Code, Congressional Bills, Congressional Record, Federal Register.
- Idaho State Tax Commission
- Idaho Commission for Libraries
- Idaho Votes – The official voting information website for the State of Idaho. Election forms, voter registration status, a polling place locator and frequently asked questions are available on idahovotes.gov. Voting options for those that have difficulty seeing or marking a ballot are also presented in accessible formats.
- Internal Revenue Service
- Kootenai County, Idaho
- League of Women Voters of Kootenai County Voter Guide
- LiLI – Idaho’s Online Library
- Social Security Administration
- State Of Idaho – Idaho State House and Senate, district lookup, information on current legislation.
- US Embassies – Links only to US Embassies and Consulates worldwide.