- Byte Back Typing Tutorial – The Byte Back Typing Tutorial is a free course designed to teach touch typing. Lessons, shown on the left, begin by teaching the home row keys and then gradually add additional keys until the entire keyboard is mastered.
- CometDocs – Upload your files to this service and it will convert them to another format and e-mail them to you for free. Create a free, secure account and this service will hold all your documents, available only to you for downloading, until you decide to delete them.
- Down for everyone or just me? – Enter the address of a website and check if the website in question is down for everyone, or if it is just your computer.
- Dropbox – Free online storage.
- GCF Free Online Tutorials and Classes – GCFLearnFree.org® creates and provides quality, innovative online learning opportunities to anyone who wants to improve the technology, literacy and math skills needed to be successful in both work and life. GCFLearnFree.org® delivers over 750 different lessons ABSOLUTELY FREE.
- Google Drive – Free Online Storage
- Microsoft Digital Literacy – Whether you are new to computing or have some experience, Digital Literacy will help you develop a fundamental understanding of computers. The courses help you learn the essential skills to begin computing with confidence, be more productive at home and at work, stay safe online, use technology to complement your lifestyle, and consider careers where you can put your skills to work.
- Microsoft OneDrive – Free online storage and tools.
- Peter’s Online Typing Course – By the time you finish this course, you will be able to confidently type all the letters, numbers and all the common symbols, with proper ten-finger touch typing technique.
- Typing Club – Learn Touch Typing for free!