BUSINESS & FINANACE RESOURCES
COEUR D'ALENE RESOURCES (Available only to Coeur d'Alene Patrons)
Please Note: If you are not a Coeur d’Alene Patron, you may still find some of these resources available on your library’s website resources, or you can access ANY of the LiLI sponsored resources at https://lili.org/.
- AFSA Education Foundation – Financial literacy online.
- AARP Tax-Aide
- Banzai! – Online financial literacy.
- Better Business Bureau – BBB helps people find and recommend businesses, brands and charities they can trust.
- Businesses USA – A centralized, one-stop platform to make it easier than ever for businesses to access services to help them grow and hire.
- Coeur d’Alene Chamber of Commerce – Promotes, supports, and advocates for members so as to enhance the business environment.
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau – A U.S. government agency that makes sure banks, lenders, and other financial companies treat you fairly.
- Idaho State Tax Commission
- Internal Revenue Service
- Investopedia – A resource for investing education, personal finance, market analysis, and free trading simulators.
- Mint – Mint.com is a free, web-based personal financial management service.
- MyMoney.gov – MyMoney.gov provides easy access to relevant research on the topics of financial literacy, capability, access and use of financial products and services.
- New York Times: Your Money – Find news, information and multimedia about personal finance, including mutual funds, 401(k) plans, IRAs, asset allocation, mortgages and financial planners.
- Small Business Association – An electronic gateway of procurement information for and about small businesses.
- USA.gov – Learn about government grants and loans for states, organizations and individuals.