- The Merck Manual – A searchable medical reference resource.
- Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary
- Microsoft Digital Literacy – Whether you are new to computing or have some experience, Digital Literacy will help you develop a fundamental understanding of computers. The courses help you learn the essential skills to begin computing with confidence, be more productive at home and at work, stay safe online, use technology to complement your lifestyle, and consider careers where you can put your skills to work.
- Microsoft OneDrive – Free online storage and tools.
- Midwest Genealogy Center – Various options to assist in organizing your research.
- Mint – Mint.com is a free, web-based personal financial management service.
- Monterey Bay Aquarium
- MyMoney.gov – MyMoney.gov provides easy access to relevant research on the topics of financial literacy, capability, access and use of financial products and services.