- LawHelp.org – LawHelp.org helps people of low and moderate incomes find free legal aid programs in their communities, answers to questions about their legal rights and forms to help them with their legal problems.League of Women Voters of Kootenai County Voter Guide
- Lewis-Clark State College
- Librivox (eAudio) – LibriVox volunteers record chapters of books in the public domain and release the audio files back onto the net. Our goal is to make all public domain books available as free audio books.
- LiLI – Idaho’s Online Library
- Literature Map – Use this readers’ advisory tool to find an author read-alike.
- Little, Brown & Young
- Local Building Codes (ICC Online Digital Library)
- Lunch Doodles with Mo Williams