The library provides easy access to the Internet, printing, scanning, and research tools while visiting.
- 34 Filtered Internet Workstations (Main Level)
- 3 Filtered Teen Workstations (Main Level)
- 9 Unfiltered Internet Workstations (Main Level – Lab available to 18 years or older)
- 1 Express Workstation (Park Level)
- 6 Children's Filtered Internet Workstations (Park Level – for Children 12 years or younger)
- 5 Children's Multimedia Workstations (Park Level – for Children 12 years or younger)
- 2 Learning Stations (Main Level)
- 7 Catalog Workstations (Main & Park Levels)
All Internet Workstations include:
- 1 hour per session (15 minute on Express)
- High Speed Internet
- Software includes: Microsoft Word 2007, Microsoft Excel 2007, Microsoft Publisher 2007, Microsoft PowerPoint 2007
- Access for DVD ROM (Read Only), Memory Stick Media and Flash drives (USB)
Children’s Multimedia Workstations include:
- 1 hour per session
- Software includes: Barney Software (Circus, Farm, Sea), Carmen Sandiego (USA, World), I Spy Junior, Jumpstart Advanced (Preschool through 2nd Grade), Magic School Bus Software (Animals, Bugs, Dinosaurs, Earth, Mars, Rain Forest, Solar System, Volcanoes, Whales), Rabbit Ears (How the Leopard got Its Spots, Koi and the Kola Nuts, Paul Bunyan), Typing (Garfield Typing Pal & Mavis Beacon Teaches Typing) and more!
- Digital Microscopes and slides are available to check out (in house only) for use on these computers upon request!
Catalogs and Learning Workstations include:
- Open Access - No time limits
- Access to all library database subscriptions.
- Catalog access, which allows patrons to view the library materials for the CDA Library and other CIN libraries, and place holds, check account statuses, and renew items.
Printing is available at all public workstations. Prints cost 10¢ per black and white page, and 20¢ per color page. Scanning to a flash drive is available.
WiFi is also available throughout the building for patron convenience.
Click here to view the Internet and Wireless policies within our library policies.
- Next >>